What I am Loving
1) Dim Sum Plum. When I was recently in Vegas, I picked up a bunch of new OPI nail polishes. This one called Dim Sum Plum may be my new favourite. It is a perfect summer colour.
2) Kim Churchill. My friend Mel recently introduced me to Kim Churchill‘s music. He is an Aussie singer/songwriter and I am really digging his tunes. He is playing in Toronto at the Horseshoe on July 25th and I cannot wait.
3) Avocado Peanut Stirfry. One of my favourite Thai restaurants in Toronto is Urban Thai. It is mostly my favourite because of this dish: the avocado peanut stirfy. This is what dreams are made of. So delicious.
4) Mexico. Yes, I am stating the obvious. But I just returned from there (my second time there so far for 2011) and had a great time. More about that later.
5) Life. The past few days have been pretty trying for me, emotionally. Days like these let me put my life in perspective and be thankful for all that is a part of it. Lately my heart has been aching a lot. There have been tears and a million thoughts racing through my head. All I know is that everyday that the sun rises, we should honour that. And when we struggle, we need to tell those close to us. Together we will learn from the struggles and we will be alright. #lovethislife