What I am loving
1) Spring Blooms. I love this time of year. I love all of the pretty blooms on the trees. I love the palest of green leaves budding on the branches. Spring is awesome.
2) Half Moon Run. Last night I went to Lee’s Palace with Mel to see Half Moon Run and Plants & Animals play. I can now say that Half Moon Run are my new favourite band. Mel had told me I would love them and she was right. Everyone that was there was bouncing around to their tunes and the boys on stage were smiling the entire set. Loved it.
3) Fish tacos. I am a huge fan of fish tacos. Monday was a glorious day in Toronto and I spent the afternoon on the patio of the Drake with some of my favourite ladies. These tacos hit the spot.
4) Haircut. I have the best hairstylist called Michelle. I love that I can go see her knowing that she will give me a cut that I will always love. Here is the latest. A little short but perfect for the coming warm months.
5) Baked Oatmeal. I basically eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast. My Aunt and I have competitions over who puts the best things in theirs. Since I was at home today and had more morning time than usual, I opted to bake my oatmeal to make it that much more delicious. This bad boy has dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, brown sugar and little maple syrup. Instead of the usual water, I used milk.